Reserve this car today on our website! Please check our website home page for updates on opening due to current restrictions in place. Delivery is available throughout mainland UK. We are ready to help you, please call or email to get in touch. All cars disinfected before viewing/delivery.
Absolutely Stunning 2015 Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI BlueMotion Tech R presented in Rising Blue.
This clean example has an excellent service history, completed most recently by us at 57,604 on 10/02/2021.The cambelt and water pump were replaced in January 2020. As part of our detailed preparation process we have had all 4 wheels refurbished and had 4 new tyres fitted.
- ‘R’ embroidered Full Leather Sports Seats,
- Heated Front Seats,
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors With on Screen Display,
- Magnetic Ride Adjusting Suspension,
- Lowered on H&R Lowering Springs,
- Satellite Navigation,
- Bluetooth handsfree and Audio,
- DAB Radio, Xenon headlights,
- LED Daytime Running Lights,
- Lumbar support,
- Height Adjustable Front Seats,
- Leather Flat bottomed steering wheel,
- 19” Bola alloys,
- Rear Privacy Glass,
- Air Conditioning,
- Rear Spoiler,
- Heated Electric Folding Wing Mirrors,
- Gauge Cluster,
- Dual zone Climate Control,
- Automatic Lights and Wipers,
- Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror,
- Electric Front Windows,
- Traction Control,
- Centre Armrest,
- Black Headlining,
- Multi-function Steering Wheel,
- Trip Computer.
The car will be sold complete with 2 keys, 3 Months Comprehensive warranty and MOT to 29/01/2022.
HP finance available from £0 deposit over up to 5 years.
We are agents for JF Automotive and can offer a performance remap on the car, providing an additional 80bhp & 150nm torque.
We are very happy to take a part exchange. All documents are present, the car is HPI clear, debit cards welcome. 7 Day Indoor viewing, please call to make an appointment before traveling as we are often out collecting new stock. Find us on Facebook and Instagram.
The Specifications and information provided about each vehicle are given in good faith on a best effort basis. The purchaser must satisfy themselves that the vehicle meets their needs and has the specification that they require before purchase.